Which all cities in Mexico can you fly from Los Angeles in USA with direct flights? Though a number of destinations in Mexico can be reached using connecting flights that have one or more stops in between, the direct flights are rather limited to some of the cities only.
The Mexican cities where you can fly non-stop from Los Angeles are:
|San Jose del Cabo
Click on the links above to know which airlines provide LAX to Mexico flight tickets and on what days and times these operate.
Please note that the time and dates can change without prior notice. Therefore, it is always a good practice to check with the airline you are booked with for any changes in the schedule a few days before the scheduled flight time.
If you have any query regarding the fares, airlines, flights, cabin classes, baggage, check-in, special assistance, refunds, cancellations, changes to itinerary or any other, do feel free to write to us using the form below. We reply within 24 hours.
United States shares its southern border with Mexico. Mexico is largely a Spanish and English speaking country. Similarly, the southern states of United States also have large Spanish speaking communities. Mexican immigrants have also settled in US in large numbers, particularly in southern states. The close people to people contacts between the two countries results in good degree of air travel. People from US visit Mexico for its beaches, resorts, historical sites, monuments, cultural elements and other wonders.
There are a number of connecting flights between different cities of USA and Mexico but it is the non-stop flights between the cities of two countries which provide quickest medium of transportation.
Following are the 31 cities in United States which connect with Mexican cities with direct flights:
- Los Angeles (LAX)- Check flights from LAX to Mexico cities
- Chicago (ORD)- Check flights from ORD to Mexico cities
- Houston (IAH)- Check flights from IAH to Mexico cities
- Houston (HOU)- Check flights from HOU to Mexico cities
- Dallas (DFW)- Check flights from DFW to Mexico cities
- Phoenix (PHX)- Check flights from PHX to Mexico cities
- New York (JFK)- Check flights from JFK to Mexico cities
- Newark (EWR)- Check flights from EWR to Mexico cities
- Miami (MIA)- Check flights from MIA to Mexico cities
- Austin (AUS)- Check flights from AUS to Mexico cities
- Las Vegas (LAS)- Check flights from LAS to Mexico cities
- Boston (BOS)- Check flights from BOS to Mexico cities
- Charlotte (CLT)- Check flights from CLT to Mexico cities
- Atlanta (ATL)- Check flights from ATL to Mexico cities
- Denver (DEN)- Check flights from DEN to Mexico cities
- San Francisco (SFO)- Check flights from SFO to Mexico cities
- Washigton DC (IAD)- Check flights from IAD to Mexico cities
- Baltimore (BWI)- Check flights from BWI to Mexico cities
- New Orleans (MSY)- Check flights from MSY to Mexico cities
- San Diego (SAN)- Check flights from SAN to Mexico cities
- San Jose (SJC)- Check flights from SJC to Mexico cities
- Fresno (FAT)- Check flights from FAT to Mexico cities
- Orlando (MCO)- Check flights from MCO to Mexico cities
- Detroit (DTW)- Check flights from DTW to Mexico cities
- Nashville (BNA)- Check flights from BNA to Mexico cities
- Salt Lake City (SLC)- Check flights from SLC to Mexico cities
- Indianapolis (IND)- Check flights from IND to Mexico cities
- Cincinnati (CVG)- Check flights from CVG to Mexico cities
- Portland (PDX)- Check flights from PDX to Mexico cities
- Minneapolis (MSP)- Check flights from MSP to Mexico cities
- Louis (STL)- Check flights from STL to Mexico cities
These cities connect with the following 29 Mexican cities with non-stop, direct flights:
- San Jose del Cabo
- Mexico City
- Puerto Vallarta
- San Luis Potosi
- Santiago de Queretaro
- Heroica Veracruz
- Puebla de los Angeles
The fact that so many Mexican and US cities are connected cements the fact that Mexico is one of the most popular destination for Americans.
United States and India are connected in a limited way with non-stop or direct flights. Only 2 Indian cities, New Delhi and Mumbai, are connected to 5 US cities with non-stop flights from USA to India.
The airlines operating these flights from US to India and their flight schedules are given in the table below. This information can help you in planning a travel between the country countries using direct flights.
Besides these direct flights, there are a number of single, double or multiple stop flights which touch down on an intermediate location.
Flights to New Delhi from USA
The cities which are connected to New Delhi from USA are San Francisco, New York, Newark, Chicago and Washington.
United Airlines connects San Francisco and Newark to New Delhi whereas Air India connects San Francisco, New York JFK, Chicago ORD and Washington IAD to New Delhi DEL.
Details of flight schedule are given below.
|San Francisco-New Delhi (SFO-DEL) Flights
||11:45 PM (next day)
||All days except Friday
||3:15 PM (next day)
||16 h 15 m
||All days except Tuesday
||6:00 AM (next day
||16 h 30 m
||Saturday, Monday, Wednesday
|New York-New Delhi (JFK-DEL) Flights
||12:55 PM (next day)
|Newark-New Delhi (EWR-DEL) Flights
||9:30 PM (next day)
|Chicago-New Delhi (ORD-DEL) Flights
||1:05 PM (next day)
||14h 35 m
|Washington-New Delhi (IAD-DEL) Flights
||11:00 AM (next day)
||Sunday, Wednesday, Friday
Flights to Mumbai from USA
Only 2 US cities are connected to Mumbai with non-stop flights. These are New York and Newark. While Delta Airlines connects New York to Mumbai, Air India and United Airlines connect Newark to Mumbai.
Check out the details of airlines operating these routes and their flight schedule.
|New York- Mumbai (JFK-BOM)
||9:35 PM (next day)
||1:00 PM (next day)
||8:40 PM (next day)